NOTICE OF THE 30TH AGM OF THE ZIBFS – WEDNESDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2023
To all 2023 paid-up members of the Zambia Institute of Banking & Financial Services (ZIBFS), this serves to notify you that the 30th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the ZIBFS will be held on Wednesday, 29th November 2023 at the New Government Complex beginning at 15:30hrs. All ZIBFS 2023 paid-up Members are invited to attend and encouraged to observe time. Members are advised to give prior confirmation of attendance to the ZIBFS Secretariat by 22nd November 2023 for planning purposes.
- President’s Opening Remarks
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 29th Annual General Meeting
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 29th Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of the Report of Council for the Year 2022
- Consideration of Accounts of the Institute for the year ended 31st December 2022
- Presentation of the Update Report on the Institute proposed Bill
- Confirmation of Auditors of the Institute to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting
- Confirmation/Election of Council Members of the Institute to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting
- Any Other Business
BY ORDER OF COUNCIL
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADMITTANCE TO THE AGM IS FOR 2023 PAID-UP MEMBERS ONLY.
- FOR ADMITTANCE TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, ZIBFS PAID-UP INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARDS OR NRC WITH THEM.
- IN THE CASE OF 2023 PAID-UP CORPORATE MEMBERS, THE INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTING THE COMPANY CONCERNED SHOULD PRESENT WRITTEN EVIDENCE BEFORE ADMITTANCE TO THE AGM THAT HE/SHE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT THE CORPORATE MEMBER AND TO HAVE ONE VOTE ON BEHALF OF THE CORPORATE MEMBER, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY VOTE IS NECESSARY. SUCH WRITTEN AUTHORISATION IN FAVOUR OF A CORPORATE MEMBER REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD REACH THE INSTITUTE SECRETARIAT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE AGM SET TIME.