|ATT: EXAMINATION CANDIDATES -DECEMBER 2018 SESSION
This serves to notify you that the December 2018 examination results have been released online. Please note that all examination statements of results will now be accessed online by the student.
Note that all candidates who are eligible to graduate at various levels at the 2019 Graduation Ceremony have an option of paying for their compulsory 2019 Graduation fee now in order to access the Consolidated Transcript of results and Completion Confirmation letter for official use, as they wait for the actual Certificate which will only be issued at the Graduation Ceremony on 23rd February 2019. The Deadline for Payment of Graduation Fees and Annual Subscription Fees is 15th February 2019.
For more information on payments of 2019 Graduation Fee and Annual Subscription, please contact the Institute on email (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) or call +260 211 237281 and you will be assisted.
Print your December 2018 Examination Statement of Results online by following the Instructions below:
1. Go to the Institute website on www.zibfs.com
2. Click on the “student login” window on the right side of the home page. The Student Management System will open with a login screen.
3. For the username : Enter your membership number (without ZA)
4. If you have not yet changed your password, use the default password in full as test1234
5. When you have managed to log on using the default password, please change your password on “Account Settings” menu item.
6. To access your results slip, click on “Examinations”, and then on “Results”. Your detailed statement of results will show.
7.To print the Statement of Results, press the “Control” and “P” buttons on your keyboard.
Please note that our students are no longer required to collect examination results from the Institute Offices unless where there is an error to be rectified. Further, the Institute will not send out/post any statements of results to students. All examination results can now be accessed online. Registration for June 2019 examinations is currently on-going until 15th April 2019. Examination forms and timetable for June 2019 examinations can be requested for through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or downloaded from the Institute’s website.
Should you require additional information or help, please do not hesitate to contact the Institute through email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.