ATT: EXAMINATION CANDIDATES -JUNE 2020 SESSION (Professional)
This serves to notify you that the June 2020 examination results for all professional programmes have been released online. Please note that all examination statements of results are accessible online by the student. (Contact the Institute through email to email@example.com for assistance if you experience challenges with accessing the results online)
Print your June 2020 Examination Statement of Results online by following the instructions below:
1. Go to the Institute website on www.zibfs.com or click HERE
2. Click on the “student login” window on the right side of the home page. The Student Management System will open with a login screen.
3. For the username: Enter your membership number (without ZA)
4. If you have not yet changed your password, use the default password in full as test1234
5. When you have managed to log on using the default password, please change your password on “Account Settings” menu item.
6. To access your results slip, click on “Examinations”, and then on “Results”. Your detailed statement of results will show.
7. To print the Statement of Results, press the “Control” and “P” buttons on your keyboard.
Students are no longer required to collect examination results from the Institute Offices unless where there is an error to be rectified. Further, the Institute will not send out/post any statements of results to students. All examination results can now be accessed online.
Registration for October and December 2020 examinations is in progress. Examination forms and timetable for October and December 2020 examinations can be requested for through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or downloaded from the Institute’s website. Students are free to sit for examinations at either October or December 2020 or both sittings.