Enrolment on all ZIBFS programmes is in progress for the December 2020 examination sitting, at both professional and academic banking and finance study levels. Both returning and new students are invited to register. The deadline for December exams is 31st October.
Entry Requirements: Grade 12 Certificate; Minimum 1 year working experience, No exemptions awarded
- Professional Diploma in Banking & Financial Services – 18 Months
- Certified Credit Professional (CCP) Programme – 6 Months
- Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Banking – 6 Months
- Post Graduate Certificate in Risk Management – 6 Months
- Executive Diploma in SME Relationship Management – 6 Months
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Banking & Financial Services (Entry Requirement for the Advanced Professional Diploma is the Professional Diploma)
Entry Requirements: Grade 12 Certificate; 5 O-level Credits or better with English & Mathematics. Exemptions Available on a subject by subject basis
- Certificate in Banking & Finance – 12 Months
- Diploma in Banking & Finance – 12-18 Months
For full details and applicable fees, please download the brochures by clicking HERE. Enrol now to enhance your knowledge and skills in banking and financial services.
Tel/cell: 0211 237281, 0977141342 & 0966966169
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com