To all 2020 paid up members of the Zambia Institute of Banking & Financial Services (ZIBFS), this serves to notify you that the 28th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the ZIBFS will be held on THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020 at New Government Complex beginning at 15:30hrs.
The meeting will be conducted under strict health guidelines and ZIBFS 2020 paid-up Members are invited to attend and encouraged to observe time. To prevent the spread of Covid-19, Members are advised to give prior confirmation of attendance to the ZIBFS Secretariat by 8th September 2020 for ease of planning of the sitting arrangement.
- President’s Opening Remarks
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Confirmation of Minutes of 27th Annual General Meeting held on 14th November 2019
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 27th Annual General Meeting held on 14th November 2019
- Presentation of Report of Council for the year 2019
- Consideration of Accounts of the Institute for the year ended 31st December 2019
- Presentation of Report on the progress on the Institute’s proposed Bill
- Confirmation of Auditors of the Institute to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting
- Confirmation/Election of Council Members of the Institute to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting
- Any Other Business
BY ORDER OF COUNCIL
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADMITTANCE TO THE AGM IS FOR 2020 PAID-UP MEMBERS ONLY.
- FOR ADMITTANCE TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, ZIBFS PAID-UP INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARDS OR NRC WITH THEM.
- IN THE CASE OF 2020 PAID-UP CORPORATE MEMBERS, THE INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTING THE COMPANY CONCERNED SHOULD PRESENT WRITTEN EVIDENCE BEFORE ADMITTANCE TO THE AGM THAT HE/SHE HAS AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT THE CORPORATE MEMBER AND TO HAVE ONE VOTE ON BEHALF OF THE CORPORATE MEMBER, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY VOTE IS NECESSARY. SUCH WRITTEN AUTHORISATION IN FAVOUR OF A CORPORATE MEMBER REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD REACH THE INSTITUTE SECRETARIAT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE AGM SET TIME.
Zambia Institute of Banking & Financial Services
Plot 284A Namambozi Road, Fairview
P.O Box 35571
Tel: +260 211 237281
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com