To all 2021 paid-up members of the Zambia Institute of Banking & Financial Services (ZIBFS), this serves to notify you that the 29th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the ZIBFS will be held on THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021 at the New Government Complex beginning at 15:30hrs.
The meeting will be conducted under strict adherence to health guidelines and ZIBFS 2021 paid-up Members are invited to attend and encouraged to observe time. Members are advised to give prior confirmation of attendance to the ZIBFS Secretariat by 30th September 2021 for ease of planning of the sitting arrangement.
- President’s Opening Remarks
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Confirmation of Minutes of 28th Annual General Meeting held on 10th September 2020
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 28th Annual General Meeting held on 10th September 2020
- Presentation of Report of Council for the year 2020
- Consideration of Accounts of the Institute for the year ended 31st December 2020
- Presentation of Report on the progress on the Institute’s proposed Bill
- Confirmation of Auditors of the Institute to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting
- Confirmation/Election of Council Members of the Institute to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting
- Any Other Business
BY ORDER OF COUNCIL
NOTE: ADMITTANCE TO THE AGM IS FOR 2021 PAID-UP MEMBERS ONLY.
- FOR ADMITTANCE TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, ZIBFS PAID-UP INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARDS OR NRC WITH THEM.
- IN THE CASE OF 2021 PAID-UP CORPORATE MEMBERS, THE INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTING THE COMPANY CONCERNED SHOULD PRESENT WRITTEN EVIDENCE BEFORE ADMITTANCE TO THE AGM THAT HE/SHE HAS AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT THE CORPORATE MEMBER AND TO HAVE ONE VOTE ON BEHALF OF THE CORPORATE MEMBER, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY VOTE IS NECESSARY. SUCH WRITTEN AUTHORISATION IN FAVOUR OF A CORPORATE MEMBER REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD REACH THE INSTITUTE SECRETARIAT ATLEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE AGM SET TIME.